Sunday, November 4, 2007

This weekend sucked balls.

Friday:
Work til 7
Party where I couldn't drink/smoke/doanythingfun cause I had to leave at 9:30

Saturday:
SATs
Concert (I played in, not attended)
gym
American Gangster (actually this was fucking AWESOMEEEE. Holy hell is Denzel a babe.)
Uncomfortable car ride home with Dave, kid mentioned in this post. He NOW likes me but he's just a fucking basket case and I can't even handle him.)

Sunday

Laundry
gym
work til 7:30
Food with Dad
Fight with Dad
Fight with Mom
Blog.


Well there you have it. No exciting drunken tales to blog about.

On a lighter note:
Pats kicked ASSSS!
I now want to be an American Gangster or to do an American Gangster- the latter the more likely of the two.
My abs are gettin' to be in tip-top condish! =)
ANDDDD- 4 day weekend coming up= another trip to CCSU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fights with the family are always good for motivation. Just think how soon you'll be out of there!

ETP said...

Mmm thanks for the optimism and trust, I'm counting down the days.