Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cloud Nine ain't too bad.

The reason for my increased elevation is I met up with the other guy tonight. (Not Jon, the other one who I didn't know enough to write about)

Okay what you are about to read may be a little comical/frightening but you are NOT allowed to judge/mock me. Got it, chief?

This kid Joe added me on myspace. I usually never accept anyone I don't know personally but it said he lived in Bristol, just a town over from me so I figured, why the hell not? Plus he was damn cute. That helped. That always helps.

We got to talking and at first I thought he was a complete douche, really. complete.
But Myspace is notorious for giving the wrong impressions about people so we started to chat through instant messenger. Not only was he SO funny, but also very intelligent.

I told my friend Pat about this new kid I had been talking to and come to find out, he knows him personally! This was quite relieving, to say the least. That way, I figured, if we ever met up it would be because we had mutual friends and not because we met on myspace.

I have been talking to this kid non stop for the past few days and tonight we hung out. We met at McDonalds for a little fast-food cuisine (FAST being the key word- I had a meeting at 7 and we met at 5:45 so obviously our time was limited)

I had so so so sooo much fun! We did not stop talking the entire time. If there was a lull in conversation it was because we didn't want to be rude and talk with our mouths full of food. (Delicious chicken selects for me, mmm. The more trans fat, the better, I always say!)

We actually managed to have a deep conversation and crack up laughing at the same time. How common is that?

He payed for my food- not exactly a $246 meal a la Mortar- but the way he did it was so sly; I didn't even have the opportunity to object. His McFlurry came to all of $2 but he still payed for my full meal. Needless to say, I appreciate the little things.

I'm not sure when I'll see him again, but I really hope it is soon.
I have a date with Jon saturday night and suddenly I'm not very excited to go...
I suppose it's too early to start worrying about eventually choosing one over the other but I genuinely hope it doesn't come to that point.

7 comments:

Laura said...

It's nice when you meet someone you just 'click' with.

ETP said...

absolutely! Plus he's 18- older than me but not too old.

guerreiranigeriana said...

cheers for you!!!...date away...you have nothing but time:)...

Anonymous said...

No, it will always be because you met on myspace.

And way to double-time it!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

ETP said...

blog spam, are you fucking kidding me?

Patchwork said...

"we're actually 'meeting up'"
NO! WE HAVE MUTUAL FRIENDS!